Being happy doesnt mean that everything is perfect.

It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections...

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

If Ellie could talk...

Sometimes I wonder if Ellie could talk, what would she say...

Like when we play 'peek-a-boo' with her, and she LOVES it... Would she say "More, More"

When Luke throws her in the air (very high) would she say "Again Again"

When I pick her up from Bayside and she has a big grin on her face, would she tell me how much fun she has had today with her friends & that they had birthday cake.

When we go in her room in the morning and she giggles when she see's Luke or I, would she say, "Good Morning"

When we try and help Ellie, with anything, she resists, as she likes to do things herself and her own way.. would she say "I can do it Mummy or Daddy"

When she snuggles in at night, after a busy day... would she say "I Love You"

No, Ellie doesnt say these things
But yes oh yes, I believe she thinks them... You see it in her eyes and face...!!

5 comments:

  1. This post makes me cry Mel, especially the I love you one, things other people take for granted!

    Like you said though, Ellie shows it in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful post...even though she can't say those things, she is thinking and feeling them. My sister always says that Gracie and I have our own language, something that no one else has. I believe you and Ellie have your own language too, one that goes above and beyond actual words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Oh how I love all of the expression and emotion in her eyes and face! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Post. Have you seen the Baby Signing Time videos? They are amazing and my kids love them. We use them everyday. ... But you are right. Love goes right beyond worlds... Love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post! Of course, what else could I expect with such a beautiful girl at the heart of the article?! This made me cry~ thank you for posting! xo

    ReplyDelete