Being happy doesnt mean that everything is perfect.

It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ellie better... YAY!!!

Ellie is finally better... after multiple visits to the Dr's, one night in hospital and many tests latter... Ellie ended up having a common virus that consists of fevers, vomitting, diarrhea, tonsillitis etc... so that explains all that she had.

The good thing is that Ellie is better!!!

The bad thing is that I now have tonsillitis...Aggghhhh. I am feeling pretty crappy to be honest. My mum offered to have Ellie for a day or two to give me time to rest and recuperate. I have taken her up on her kind offer, dropping Ellie off there this morning.

I dont like sending Ellie away more than normal, but have to get myself 'back on track'

Here are some latest pic's of our cheeky girl.... ENJOY!!!





6 comments:

  1. You have to take care of yourself Mel! Ellie needs her Mum to be well. I am so glad that she is better again. I love the pics xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, I know it must be tough saying goodbye to Ellie for a rest but you will get better quicker and have so many cuddles when you see her soon :) get better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that Ellie is feeling better now, but so sorry that you are sick. It's the same story at my house. Take care and I love the pics. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you are feeling better!

    Love the pics!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post! Thank you so much for sharing this informative post,these days,loud noise exposure is a very common cause of tinnitus, and it often damages hearing as well. Unfortunately, many people are unconcerned about the harmful effects of excessively loud noise, firearms, and high intensity music.Best Regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NameMyLife.com offers Numerology service which help you calculates charts for most fortunate baby names and also offer advice on numerology-based baby names changes.

    ReplyDelete