Being happy doesnt mean that everything is perfect.

It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WOW!!! There some interesting stats

I found something on the blog today that I didnt know existed... there is a stats link. One of the things that this shows is where the readers of Ellies blog come from.

I was amazed!! Since I started writing on the blog we have had readers from the following places, Australia, USA, UK, Greece, Guatemala, Malaysia, Poland, Canada, Indonesia, Sweeden, France, Netherlands and Russia.

Dont get me wrong, Im aware that people read the blog... but I never thought that it was from so many places.

I love that Ellies story reaches near and far away!!!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing?!?!! She is a wonderful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my family from malaysia must be one of your reader... :) elllie is a star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I have said this before, but I love the picture at the top of the page. It makes me smile every time I open your blog!

    Very cool facts. Ellie is famous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I often suss out who has visited from where on Violeet's blog too, very interesting!

    ReplyDelete