- I LOVE that summer is on its way. (I know Spring is next, but that doesn't matter. There is more sunshine on the way
- I LOVE that Ellie is loving being outdoors in this nice weather... and we have spent allot of time with our dog coco in the park. Ellie loves it
- I LOVE how inquisitive Ellie is.
- I LOVE how Happy and Funny Ellie is at the moment. She cracks us up...!!!
- I LOVE the Ellie is a daddy's girl. The smile on her face when he comes home is priceless.
- I LOVE the generosity of complete strangers. After our story on Ellie, Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome and 4p Aussie Kidz went to air on Channel 7, we were contacted by 2 lovely ladies, Joanne and Hanna from Got it in the Bag (www.gotitinthebag.com). They do promotional show bags filled with flyer's, vouchers, special offers etc, and they get handed out at markets, expos, shows etc. They offered to put the flyer for our fundraiser in 250 bags they had going out this weekend, and any other weekends we wanted leading up to our event on the 22 October.. WOW..!!! This is massive, this meant that 250+ more people were going to be aware of WHS and also 4P Aussie Kidz. They did this at no charge to us. For that I am thankful...!!
- Another act of generosity was today, when we were down at Healesville picking up wine, we popped into a Brewery, to see if they could assist with a small donation. We walked away with 2 boxes of boutique beer and 1 box of cider. Plus... he said if we needed more closer to the date of our fundraiser just call and he will arrange more.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
My 'Loves' lately....
Today we had a great day, Luke, Ellie and I went down to Healesville to pick up some wine donations for the first fundraiser for 4P Aussie Kidz. It was a beautiful day, with great weather and it got me thinking about what I love at the moment.
Life is good....!!!!
Posted by Melissa Young at 6:40 PM