Being happy doesnt mean that everything is perfect.

It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Frustration sets in, today is just one of those days

I think both Luke and I are very positive people when it comes to our situation and Ellie. We always seem to plod along no matter how hard things get, and never give up...

But frustration set in today, poor Ellie is still sick, she now has a viral infection which has caused a rash on her face, tummy and back, and the poor thing is battling a temperature.


With Ellie not being able to have her grommits put in at the end of September due to her seizure, I thought one good thing to come of this is that she has a nice break until 9 November without any surgerys.... so far it isnt a nice break as she is really not well. Today I said to a friend, "I need a holiday". I think Ellie needs a holiday too, not the sort where you get away, but she needs a holiday from hospital visits, surgery and sickness... 2 months of that would be nice... I dont feel we are asking too much, are we??


1 comment:

  1. We are thinking about little Ellie and praying she feels better really soon.

    ReplyDelete