Being happy doesnt mean that everything is perfect.

It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections...

Monday, March 15, 2010

Just some new pics.... enjoy!

This weekend was a cracker weather wise.... so we got to get out and enjoy some of the nice weather with Ellie. On Saturday Ellie and I went to a farmers market. I was hoping to get Ellie up and close to the farm animals. We get her to pat the cats at home and she quite likes that. But unfortunately there were so many kids in there it was going to be hard with little Ellie. Oh well, maybe next month.

Luke, Ellie and I also went to a food & wine festival on sunday. Ellie loved it, there was so much going on, so many people, and things to look at. There are some pics below from the food and wine festival.

One thing I found hard though this weekend, is looking at other kids around Ellies age, running around, playing on play equipment, in with the animals walking around patting them... I makes me wonder, will Ellie ever be able to do all this?? Time will tell wont it... In the meantime we will keep helping Ellie be the best that she can be with therapy and play time.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    I know what you mean about looking at other kids and how easily they do everything, as much as it's great to see them do that, it hurts me to see Violet struggle so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good weekend, love the pictures. Ellie will be up and running around with the other kids, I know she will. She is doing amazing, standing so well. Our babies are so inspiration, they can do anything!

    ReplyDelete