Being happy doesnt mean that everything is perfect.

It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections...

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ellie sat unassisted for 1 minute WAHOO!!!



Yesterday as every other day I had Ellie between my legs, trying to get her to sit and lean forward on her hands. Most days I hold her & when I let go she SCREAMS.... However yesterday was different, she sat there, calmly. I actually had time to grab the camera off the coffee table and take 4 photos.. YES you heard right... 4 photos...

You can actually see the concentration in her face, and in one of the photos a dribble line.. hehehe


4 comments:

  1. YEAH Ellie!!!!! So awesome that she is sitting! So strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS ELLIE - you are a sitter! This is great Mel!!!! So glad to see it. I love her and am so proud of her! WOO HOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!! Ellie you clever girl!! Look out world here she comes!! Great work Ellie (and Mum!!) xx

    ReplyDelete